B&B - Bayonvillers (9km from Villers-Bretonneux)
Isabelle (she speaks English) and Jean-Claude welcome you in their lovely farm, in Bayonvillers (Somme, France).
Want to book an hotel to visit the ww somme battlefields ? Prefer a typical farm stay !
Right in the middle of the countryside, a few miles from tourist attractions :
- the 14-18 memory trail and the famous Somme ww1 battlefields
- Franco-Australian Museum - Villers Bretonneux
- Museum of the great war - Péronne
- Musée Somme 1916 d'Albert- Le P'tit train de la Haute
- the Somme bay and the Picardy coast
- the city of Amiens
Five fully equipped maisonnette type apartments
1st floor :
- charming bedroom with beamed ceiling : double bed, study.
- Free wifi access
Ground floor :
- fully fitted kitchenette (micro-wave oven, coffe maker, fridge, toaster, electric kettle...),
- bathroom (with shower and wash basin) and separate toilet,
- double sofa bed.
Washing machine available.
A special room for your special events
You want to organize a conference, a meeting, or just to have a good time with friends ?
Our large room (70 square meters) with adjoining kitchen can hold 50 guests !
A large private enclosed car park